From Birmingham, the SUV capital of the south: It’s the Nissan Dating Game. And here’s the star of our show, your top Birmingham car dealer, Jim Burke Nissan!
Thank you. Thank you very much. You know, now that crossovers have become more popular than cars, we get a lot of SUV-shopping foot traffic in our Nissan dealership each day—and because we’re big on matchmaking, we’re able to pair every customer with the perfect Nissan SUV.
But what about all you online shoppers? We’ve planned a very special version of the Nissan Dating Game for y’all. Here’s your chance to fall in love with your SUV soulmate without visiting our Birmingham showroom.
Meet All Six Nissan SUVs
- First out of the gate is a first-generation subcompact SUV that is anything but compact, offering more cargo volume than the Toyota C-HR and Kia Soul—and it hopes to carry your luggage sooner rather than later. Say hello to the 2018 Nissan Kicks, the replacement to the discontinued Juke.
- Next up is a street-savvy crossover that is as versatile as any SUV on the market. Always organized, this crossover features an ingenious Divide-N-Hide Cargo System that makes every romantic getaway better than the last. Meet the 5 Nissan Rogue Sport.
- Never a sight for sore eyes, this gorgeous SUV is Nissan’s best-selling model for a reason. Boasting best-in-class traits from front to back, including EZ-Flex Seating, Easy-Fill Tire Alert, and more cargo capacity than the Toyota RAV4, this Nissan crossover is superb. Everybody, give a warm thanks to the 2018 Nissan Rogue.
- Equal parts tech-nerd and family-man, the next Nissan SUV was originally born in neighboring Mississippi. As a middle child with 5 siblings, this crossover understands the importance of family. Give a round of applause to the large and in-charge 2018 Nissan Murano.
- Offering one of the segment’s highest towing capacities at 6,000 pounds, this Nissan SUV is no stranger to the outdoors. It takes trips to lakes and campsites whenever the sun’s out, and you’re invited to join in on its adventures. Let’s say hi to the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder.
- Our final bachelor is a true competitor. Featuring a best-in-segment 390 horsepower and seating for up to eight passengers, there’s nothing this full-size SUV can’t handle. 2018 Nissan Armada, welcome to the show.
As a contestant on the Nissan Dating Game, you can ask the eligible SUV bachelors and bachelorettes your own questions by contacting our Birmingham Nissan dealership at (205) 588-6287. But to give you an idea of how this game show is played, here are a few frequently asked questions our other in-person contestants have posed.
Bachelorette #3: My work commute is long and dreary. What would you do to spice it up?
“I’ll keep you occupied by playing your favorite music through NissanConnect, which comes standard with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. Podcasts? Full albums? Audiobooks? I’ve got ‘em all. And when it comes to fuel economy, my 33 mpg on the highway is better than the Ford Escape and Toyota RAV4’s.”
Bachelor #1: I have a few close friends, and we like to take little weekend road trips around Alabama. Tell me how you’d accommodate all of us.
“Well, none of your friends will complain about space, that much is true. Not to toot my own horn, but my 43.7 inches of front leg room is more than the Ford EcoSport’s, as is my 93.9 cubic feet of total passenger volume. Plus, with a premium Bose Personal Plus sound system built into my headrests, I’m built to travel.”
Bachelor #4: I travel a lot for work, but I’m always getting lost! How would you help me stay on track?
“Easy: my class-exclusive standard navigation system will give you the confidence to take any trip. I’ll display every turn in the instrumentation panel, so you’ll never miss an appointment or meeting.”
Bachelorette #5: Besides my dog Trevor, my boat is my best friend. When I’m not at work, I’m out on the lake, fishing. Would that be a problem for you?
“Not at all! In fact, I’m quite fond of the outdoors, so I may join you next time. With the best towing capacity in my class, I can even tow your boat—and Trevor—for a weekend outing.”
Bachelor #2: I’m a pretty easy-going person, but if there’s one thing I put a premium on, it’s safety. How can you protect me?
“Unlike the Honda HR-V and Subaru Crosstrek, I come with standard blind-spot warning, automatic emergency braking, and rear cross-traffic alert. Having earned an IIHS Top Safety Pick, I can be relied on, through thick and thin.”
Bachelor #6: My life revolves around my family. In what ways are you the perfect kid-friendly SUV?
“First of all, I offer two back rows of comfortable seats, so family vacations will never be a hassle. To keep the kids entertained, just give them wireless headphones and turn on my Tri-Zone Entertainment System. If you’ve got teenagers, my three rear-seat USB ports will keep their phones and tablets topped off, too.”
Which new Nissan model will you choose? Give Jim Burke Nissan a call or visit our Birmingham car dealership at 1300 3rd Ave N. We’ll be glad to answer your questions before pulling the curtain, unveiling these award-winning new crossovers.
Sources & Media: